Thank you Circus Children for sharing this award with me!
Hopefully I will make her proud by properly following the rules
of accepting this honor!
Here are 7 things people may not know about me:
1. I eat almond butter everyday, usually with apples
but sometimes in a rice milk shake!
2. I'm from a small town in Nova Scotia, I was born
with a birth mark the shape of the island!
I also miss it dearly!
3. I used to have a pet hedgehog! her name was putter!
4. I married a greek man, I danced as the greeks do
for the first time in public last night. They were impressed!
I no longer have to dance circles in the secrecy of my
own home! His grandmother also spits on my food so
that I will be blessed enough to have a baby.
(little does she know it will take more then spit)
5. I was a baton twirler for 10 years and it was the talent
portion of the pageants I was forced into......thanks mom!
6. When I turn 40 I will go back to school to become a midwife,
if I'm not too bitter by then.
7. Even though we are in our late 20's and 30's my sisters and
I still lay in bed on christmas eve and wait for santa! and he
I'd like to pass this award on to:
Thanks to all of you for having such wonderful, honest and
thoughtful blogs! I hope you enjoy your award!
Here are the rules that accompany this esteemed honor:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award - check
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. - check
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. - check
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.