Friday, November 6, 2009

It's CD12, where is my cervical mucus!!

It's CD 12, and according to my chinese medicine treatment I should 
have noticed egg white cervical mucus two days ago. In my directions 
is says that on CD10 I should change from my discusting follicular 
phase herb tea's, to a probably equally disgusting ovulation phase tea.
The only problem is, the directions say not to switch to these new 
herbs until I see "PEAK" cervical mucus, and so far I've got nadda! 
What if I don't have any mucus this month? when do I switch over?
I think I will give it one more day and then move on, I mean, there
is only so long I can wait for mucus ;)

The next round of herbs/teas are meant to create healthy ovulation
and development of a well functioning corpus luteum!! That's kinda
exciting, knowing that statistically I have a better chance of conceiving
now that I've had the HSG is exciting too. I have been eating really 
well, doing lots of yoga and have had 3 accupunture sessions and 
2 chiropractic sessions so far this cycle. I am really beginning to 
feel like TTC is some weird part time job I have picked up but I 
hope that all the tea boiling, herb taking, and body work are going 
to pay off. I am actually really excited to BD and have that first on 
my agenda for my birthday do-over tomorrow!

THATS RIGHT, tomorrow is my 31st birthday do-over (as long as no 
one goes into labor). I'm going to sleep in, have a nice big english 
style breakfast, go to yoga, paint some pottery, then if all goes well 
hubby will take me out to a fancy supper at McD's. I know that a big 
mac and large fries are not exactly fertility friendly, but I treat myself 
to it once a year! mmm (don't judge me :)

7 comments:

  1. LMAO, that is too funny you're going to McD's for your birthday do-over!! I'm excited to hear a success story after your natural approach to fertility, good luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with wanting McD's. Their fries have gotten me through many a crisis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great day today. LOL! I love MCD french fries. I wish I could say I only ate them once a year...;)

    Good luck on your herbs. I'm not sure I could stomach them--literally. I can't even eat green veggies because I can't take the 'chlorophylly' taste. (I know I'm bad, perhaps that's why I'm infertile! LOL!) I've never been too sure how much EWCM one is suppsed to have. I've never had copious amounts, although I did during this IVF cycle. Figures.

    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever works for you, girl. happy 31st!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never had EWCM at the right time, so I understand how you feel! I hope your birthday re-do went perfectly and you really got a chance to relax and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a great birthday do-over!

    ReplyDelete