Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just My Luck

AF arrived, I'm done getting upset about it, but that doesn't mean I'm 
finished reeling around in pain every time it happens. Last night I was 
up ALL night with cramps, they didn't go away until about 7am. At this
point I finally fell asleep, only to be woken up at 8am by my cell phone. 
It was my sister in law calling to let me know our cousin had a baby 
through the night. REALLY? WHAT? First of all, who calls someone 
at 8am? and second, who calls someone who can't have a baby to tell 
them that someone else can? That phone call coming after a night of 
pure hell tummy cramps, well, thats just my dumb luck!

8 comments:

  1. Jerk - that's all I can say - she's a jerk! Oh that's terrible, and why does AF have to hurt so darn much???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I hate early morning phone calls, and ones after a night of painful cramps when you're dealing with the fact that yet again, you aren't pregnant...yeah, those suck even worse.
    Sorry :(. Hope the cramps go away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That totally sounds like endo pain...I used to get cramps like that...Now my period just comes and goes....Living pain free is so worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with sew, that's endo :(. Sorry hun. No one should call before 10am unless there is something wrong, and really couldn;t it wait to find out that a baby was born? Like an email, that would be nice, at least that's my preference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. try to get some much needed sleep! she sounds insensitive and immature so just ignore her or if you can her phone calls.
    I know AF pain/cramps are just horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Sew and Duck, it does sound like endo pain. My life has changed since having all of the nastiness removed from my insides!

    I can't believe that you had to deal with a phone call like that! Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I look forward to reading your blog. Sorry that you had to deal with that phone call! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete